Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Last Second Tweaks ?

TheMusaTheMusa Alum Member
edited September 2014 in General 35 karma
Hi everyone. As i got closer to test day my scores kind of dipped for various reasons. Also i had struggled with timing for most of my process especially in RC and LG(for some reason). Timing was the biggest deterrent to my score, and so i attempted some tweaks that seem to have helped me out (along with a lot of repetition in LG types and RC sections). For the Logic games i started doing the 3rd game first, then the fourth, then the second, the thirst. This is risky for multiple reasons, but I havent struggled to finish a section since i picked it up, and my accuracy is usually -0. The RC solution is really a suggestion predicated on my experience and that is trying to answer most questions without referring back to the passage. I realize this may seem obvious and a lot of you probably do this already, but i realized that i spent way too much time trying to verify answers that i suspected to be right, in most cases, if im not sure, i eliminate wrong answers and go with my hunch and comeback to it later if time allows. All in all im sure this isnt too enlightening. Anybody else have any last second tweaks? and Good luck to Sept LSAT takers and future LSAT takers in general.