Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to do Blind Review

Hello everyone. I have finished the trial portion of 7Sage. However, I am still confused on how to do Blind Review. Here is my understanding of how to do it:
1. Take the prep test timed.
2. Input the answers into the grader.
3. Print out another test and do it untimed. Circle any questions that you are not 100% sure about.
4. Put the answers in the grader.
5. Review the correct answers.
First off, are we taking the test twice (once time and then untimed)? When I input my answers into the grader after blind review, do I only enter answers that I am 100% sure about? If so, then some answers would be blank. Or should there be no unanswered questions after you do blind review? Should we circle questions we are unsure about when we do the test timed?

Let me know your thoughts.

-Amanda

Comments

• LSATcantwinLSATcantwin Alum Member Sage
    edited December 2017 13286 karma

My understanding is you circle the questions you are not 100% sure about on your FIRST take. Then during blind review, you go back with unlimited time to these questions (or all of them) and basically take the test again. The idea is to see the results timed v. results untimed.

Do not score the test first!!

https://7sage.com/the-blind-review-how-to-correctly-prep-for-lsat-part-2/

This might be useful to review.

• LSATcantwinLSATcantwin Alum Member Sage
    13286 karma

Also, in the grader, input your original answer into the grader. Then, if during your blind review you changed your answer, click on the actual number in the grader and it gives you an option to input your changed blind-review answer as well.