Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Grammar Error on Submitted PS

Hannah56Hannah56 Alum Member
edited December 2017 in General 224 karma

Hi,
So I made a typo in my PS. I know it's completely my fault and it is stupid.
I already submitted my apps to my top choices ( about 6). Should I email them edited version?! HELP!!

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    edited December 2017 23929 karma

@Hannah56 said:
    Hi,
    So I used the word "pouring" when I should have used the word "poring" in my PS. I know it's completely my fault and it is stupid.
    I already submitted my apps to my top choices ( about 6). Should I email them edited version?! HELP!!

I don't know the correct answer of what you should do, but a good friend/mentor of mine gained admission to HLS after discovering a typo in her PS.

• Hannah56Hannah56 Alum Member
    224 karma

@"Alex Divine" said:

@Hannah56 said:
    Hi,
    So I used the word "pouring" when I should have used the word "poring" in my PS. I know it's completely my fault and it is stupid.

I don't know the correct answer of what you should do, but a good friend/mentor of mine, Allison gained mission to HLS after discovering a typo in her PS.

It won't be that counts you out :mrgreen:

Thanks. That makes me feel a little better. But I keep imagining adcoms reading it and burst out laughing. Rather than saying " Poring over a report" I wrote " pouring ☔️☔️over a report".

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@Hannah56 said:

@"Alex Divine" said:

@Hannah56 said:
    Hi,

I don't know the correct answer of what you should do, but a good friend/mentor of mine, Allison gained mission to HLS after discovering a typo in her PS.

It won't be that counts you out :mrgreen:

Thanks. That makes me feel a little better. But I keep imagining adcoms reading it and burst out laughing. Rather than saying " Poring over a report" I wrote " pouring ☔️☔️over a report".

Hahaha! Na... You're going to be just fine :)