Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Reimbursement for Digital Field Test?

meisguy0meisguy0 Free Trial Member

So I’m kind of in the dark about when/how they’re supposed to send out the field test refunds for the December exam. Anyone have an idea?

Comments

• btate87btate87 Alum Member
    782 karma

I believe they mail you the refund after you sign up for a real administration. I've forgotten if it comes in after payment or after you take the test but I recall one of their info emails mentioning which it is.

• btate87btate87 Alum Member
    782 karma

Clarification: I think they may digitally reimburse you rather than physically mailing you a check.

• dml277dml277 Alum Member
    775 karma

I contacted LSAC and they said that the refund check will be mailed to you eight weeks after you take a real LSAT.

• mcmlaw36mcmlaw36 Alum Member
    631 karma

I was told they mail the refund check after the official score has been released. Wasn't given a time frame, but score must come first to ensure no cancellation, and then the refund will be granted.

• mcmlaw36mcmlaw36 Alum Member
    631 karma

Forgot to include source - I called LSAC last week as I was also in the dark. I was surprised they mailed out the performance reports last month with no mention of the refund process.

• 4232842328 Free Trial Member
    18 karma

@dml277 said:
    I contacted LSAC and they said that the refund check will be mailed to you eight weeks after you take a real LSAT.

I also emailed LSAC and received the same information