Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best Study Material for Each Section/Misc Q's

CantStopWontStopCantStopWontStop Alum Member
in General 1270 karma

There is so much study material out there. Also, certain company's have better material for particular sections. Like I really like the Powerscore Bibles, but I didn't find the RC as helpful as the other bibles. Any thoughts?
Also, do you think it's best to complete the 7sage syllabus going straight down? Thanks a lot!

Comments

• Legally_SpeakingLegally_Speaking Alum Member
    553 karma

@Feb2018Taker I found the LSAT Trainer by Mike Kim to be extraordinary helpful in gaining a better understanding of LR and especially RC. I found Powerscore's RC strategies (basically, excessive notation of each line and paragraph) to be very time-consuming and unproductive. I would also suggest potentially taking a look at Hacking the LSAT by Graeme Blake as this has proven to be a solid supplemental study guide as well. As far as the 7sage syllabus, I would follow it in the order given at least until you get past main point questions at which point you could skip around depending on the areas you feel need the most improvement.

• CantStopWontStopCantStopWontStop Alum Member
    1270 karma

This is very helpful! Thank you!

• OlamHafuchOlamHafuch Alum Member
    2326 karma

In my view 7 Sage is best for LG (except for what Manhattan calls open grouping; they have a method that is manifestly superior to the chart that JY uses for those games). Manhattan is tremendous for both LR and RC.