Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Essential PTs to take for February takers?

hawaiihihawaiihi Free Trial Member

Hey all!

Does anyone have any advice on which PTs are essential to cover before the February test? Obviously tricky ones like 79, 81... but any others? If you felt like you struggled in a certain aspect of the test, was there a PT that you thought was personally really helpful that you covered?

To everyone studying for the February test (like me) we can do it! Good luck to all!

Comments

• 1000001910000019 Alum Member
    edited January 2018 3279 karma

I haven't taken that many tests. The list of tests I've taken is here (https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/13544/impromptu-signed-up-for-december-blogish). I will say the LR of PT82 was very important to me. I think there are a handful of questions in the LR that have very weak support. That test made me more confident in going with crappy answer choices.

• stepharizonastepharizona Alum Member
    3197 karma

PT72 is always a great one AND I think looking at any test with a high -12+ curve is great because they're usually the most chellnging

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@hawaiihi said:
    Hey all!

Does anyone have any advice on which PTs are essential to cover before the February test? Obviously tricky ones like 79, 81... but any others? If you felt like you struggled in a certain aspect of the test, was there a PT that you thought was personally really helpful that you covered?

To everyone studying for the February test (like me) we can do it! Good luck to all!

I would focus most of my time on the most recent tests. They are a bit different and you'll want to be ready for those subtle differences come test day. Anything from PT 72+ should be good facsimile for the Feb test.

• pioneer321pioneer321 Free Trial Member
    328 karma

I don't think that any of the PTs in the 71+ range should have precedence over each other. Ideally I would do all of them. If that is not possible due to time constraints, I would first do all the ones with weird games: 72, 77, 79, 80. Then I would also do the three most recent ones: 81, 82, 83 as the last PTs before the test. I have personally found PT 73 particularly challenging (for some unknown reason), so maybe consider that one as well.