Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

being resent emails

mcglz_64mcglz_64 Alum Member
edited February 2018 in General 891 karma

This feels so silly but I sent over an email to one of the law schools which I applied to early (due date is next week). Since I am retaking the February test, this was an email notification letting them know that I am sitting for Feb. They responded that they will note it and take the Feb test into consideration if they find it appropriate. It was a short response (1-2 sentences) that I am sure they send a lot of in general. I responded last night with a thank you email and this morning I got sent a variation of their first response, so clearly it's not a robot responding but I'm sure they have some standard boiler-plate response they email out.

Do I respond back with another thank you? Point out that this was already sent to me? This feels so silly but obviously I wasn't expecting to have to respond again.

What should I do now?
  1. How to respond9 votes
    1. Ignore it - these law schools need to be more organized!
      44.44%
    2. Respond and point out the resend
        0.00%
    3. Respond again with the same reply you first had
        0.00%
    4. Eat chocolate to rid yourself of Application Anxiety
      55.56%

Comments

• mcglz_64mcglz_64 Alum Member
    891 karma

Not sure if this changes anything but this is one of my favorite schools- If I got in, I would go. It's a top tier school but not one of the Ivy's. I feel nervous every time I communicate with them since they are a long shot for me.

• LindsMitchLindsMitch Alum Member
    589 karma

I wouldn't sweat it. To be honest, I doubt either action will really bear any weight on how your application is reviewed. If it relieves some anxiety to respond again then do it, if responding will cause you more anxiety, then don't.

If both actions are equally anxiety-inducing, go take a yoga class and relax haha :) Good luck to you! Hope you get in!

• mcglz_64mcglz_64 Alum Member
    891 karma

Thank you!