Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rolling over fee waivers to next cycle

pioneer321pioneer321 Free Trial Member

Hi everyone! I have recently decided to postpone my applications to next cycle. Having an active CRS registration, I’ve received a ton of fee waivers from schools. I was going to send out some quick “Thank you for the fee waiver” emails, and ask them to apply waivers to my account for next cycle. Do you guys think it would be good to do it now, or wait till closer to next year’s cycle?

Comments

• LindsMitchLindsMitch Alum Member
    589 karma

Hm interesting. I am also postponing...though I just assumed they would resend waivers again next year if you remain an active applicant. I hadn't thought about sending thank you emails.

• ElleWoods77ElleWoods77 Alum Member
    edited February 2018 1184 karma

I would send a short and sweet email to the schools when you are ready to apply saying “ I postponed a cycle and have previously received a fee waiver . Now that I ready to apply it is possible to receive another one?”. I got a fee waiver from U of H last year and I haven’t taken the LSAT yet . I emailed the dean back and he suggested I email the school when I am ready to apply, so I assuming most schools would follow that approach.

• westcoastbestcoastwestcoastbestcoast Alum Member
    edited February 2018 3788 karma

They will probably resend the fee waivers next cycle