Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Individual school research question?

skiatook89-1-1skiatook89-1-1 Alum Member
edited February 2018 in General 175 karma

Good Morning - The school I am hoping to attend has encouraged me to move forward with the LSAT tomorrow. I believe a 150-153 in addition to a high GPA would make me a strong candidate. However, I would like to know if there is a way to see the type of scholarships they offer based on a combination of GPA, LSAT score. While I am confident I can score a 150+ and I have a 3.8+ GPA I would really like to maximize the scholarship funds available. If this means me retesting in June to get a higher score on my LSAT then I would rather do that. However, if the difference in a 153 and a 160 is only minimal from a scholarship perspective then I believe it would make sense to not delay my application. Would really appreciate your thoughts on this.

Comments

• 1000001910000019 Alum Member
    3279 karma

You can take a look at LSN but the sample size is so small it may not be terribly useful. I don't think there's any way to guarantee a scholarship unless the school has a program promising a scholarship if certain conditions are met.

Are you positive that there aren't other schools you'd be willing to attend? If not, I'd suggest you apply to multiple schools.