Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Test Center Review] Eckerd College, St. Petersburg, Fl.

chesegcheseg Member
edited February 2018 in Test Center Reviews 6 karma

Proctors: The two main proctors were Eckerd College students, both with good energy. The proctor running the test did a great job of keeping things going, answering questions and handling things.

Facilities: Auditorium of science building. Five rows of tiered seats/tables with enough room for about 25 students seated every other seat. Fortunately, we had fewer than 25, since the rest of the seats were cut-out desks that look really small.

Left-handed accommodation: Tables are perfect for lefties. They did have left-handed cut-out desk if necessary.

Noise levels: Quiet.

Parking: Ample parking in front of building, with a gravel parking lot not too far away.

Time elapsed from arrival to test: We were to arrive by 8:30. I was the second person to check in. No line or anything. I'd say about two-thirds of us arrived by 8:24. By 8:45, we were filling out forms and even with a handful of minor questions and a request to turn on more lights (which they did), the test started around 9 a.m.

Irregularities or mishaps: None

Other comments: All but about 6 test takers were female and I feared this could be a problem in the four-stall ladies room, but there was never any line, so we had ample time there (that was a big concern of mine!). Also time to hang out in the lobby and eat, drink and take a breather before going back in.

Would you take the test here again? Yes. Was very low key and stress free.

Date[s] of Exam[s]: 2/10/18****