Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RICHMOND VA STUDY PARTNER/GROUP

apharry7apharry7 Free Trial Member
edited October 2014 in December 2014 LSAT 12 karma
Hello my name is Amina, I am a Virginia State University May '14 grad, I'm looking to take the Dec '14 LSAT so I can enroll in Law School for Aug '15. I am in desperate need of a study partner, I need to work on my logical reasoning and increase my speed on the logic games. Please respond if interested or if you know someone that may be interested! Thanks!

Comments

• cmb_1992cmb_1992 Alum Member
    48 karma
    Approximately where in Richmond are you located? I spent the summer there and currently live in the Shen. Valley near Harrisonburg. I have some friends in Richmond who I believe are studying for the LSAT.
  • apharry7apharry7 Free Trial Member
    12 karma
    I live in the West End. I'd be willing to travel to meet them however, thanks for responding! cmb_1992
  • sunflowersunflower Alum Member
    46 karma
    Hey I'm not sure if you've found a partner yet but I'm a UVA grad too and I'm hoping to talk to a partner about LR questions that I don't get even with explanations for the Dec LSAT. If you're interested please pm me.
  • Shayla2013Shayla2013 Alum Member
    7 karma
    Hi! My name is Shayla. I stay in Richmond, VA and i'm looking for a study partner also. VCU Grad. I took the Sept LSAT and just changed my second test date from December to February. I can study with you.