Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Quick question about Blind Review

Redentore3337Redentore3337 Alum Member
in General 350 karma

Hello 7sage club,

Just had a quick question about the blind review method. I'm in post-7sage curriculum and just started doing my PT's. I find myself exhausted by the time I get to the end. How much time is it ok to take to do the blind review? For example, I was thinking of taking an hour break after I got done with all my sections and then going back and reviewing everything or should I just push through it and immediately review after I'm done with the PT?

Comments

• 1000001910000019 Alum Member
    3279 karma

Taking an hour break is fine. Taking a day is fine. The only reason I would review my PTs right after is because I was impatient.

• beezmoofbeezmoof Alum Member
    555 karma

I know personally I need the separation of a day to truthfully and honestly BR. (Any time less and I seem to subconsciously default to the perhaps faulty logic I might have had when taking the exam.) Everyone on this site seems to underscore how important the BR process is to making gains, so I don't think it matters how much or how little time you take in between as long as you do it the right way.

• NotMyNameNotMyName Alum Member Sage
    5320 karma

Agree with the other 2 posters. I wouldn't advise pushing yourself through exhaustion because such a BR session would probably less productive. When I take a PT, it's usually the only LSAT related thing I'll do that day.

• Redentore3337Redentore3337 Alum Member
    350 karma

Got it! Okay thanks guys! :smiley:

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27822 karma

Oh I can't even imagining going straight into BR from the timed section. I always allowed myself two hours minimum and frequently took the afternoon off making the BR my work for the next day.