Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RUN OUT OF PREP TESTS

2BASplitter2BASplitter Free Trial Member
edited October 2014 in General 21 karma
Hi everyone! I've been studying for the LSAT since this June, and I was going to take the Sept. test. I felt that I'm not going to get a good score at the end of september, so I postponed the test to Dec. The problem at this point is that ... I did all my prep tests (didnt stick with Blind Review methods, cuz I came to understand this method from 7Sage only recently), but still not breaking the 170 on new questions. Right now Im just repeating old LSATs and its very frustrating... Did anyone else encounter this issue? Is it gonna be effective if I'm just keep printing out old tests that I've already done and do Blind Reviews?

Comments

• awdsjhbcknawdsjhbckn Free Trial Member
    4 karma
    Same concerns! please help~
  • adrian.mikoadrian.miko Alum Member
    191 karma
    I'd say the best bet is to just look over the incorrect answers from your previous PTs, review and try to understand your mistakes.

I am also writing in December, and only have a few exams left. At the very least, we will be able to do PT 73 before the big test.
  • harrismeganharrismegan Member
    2074 karma
    I would say, do one of your old prep tests...... under timed conditions and what not. Do it like an actual test. And, since you'll know most of the answers already (I'm assuming that's what your problem is), I would write beside each answer that isn't right just a brief reason why it's wrong. Just reinforce those ideas.
    Then, when the test is done and you have some answers you weren't 100% sure about, try and reason those ones out. Alternatively, you could go through all the old ones you've done, look at the answers you've gotten wrong, and explain the right answer/the reasons why the other answers were wrong.
  • Nilesh SNilesh S Alum Inactive ⭐
    edited October 2014 3438 karma
    I think I can get about 4 prep tests to you... have you tried using the LSAT India tests? they are pretty much the same as far as logic goes... here is the link.... take a look at them: http://www.pearsonvueindia.com/lsatindia/official-test-preparation/
  • Nilesh SNilesh S Alum Inactive ⭐
    3438 karma
    for testing purposes, this combined with a couple of the old tests and PT 73 should be good. Also try get Cambridge's 10 tests out of print
  • awdsjhbcknawdsjhbckn Free Trial Member
    4 karma
    WOW Nilesh S, thank you!
  • 2BASplitter2BASplitter Free Trial Member
    21 karma
    Thank a lot guys!