Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wait listed for the LSAT

mes08mes08 Alum Member
edited October 2014 in General 578 karma
Hi all,

I just tried registering for the LSAT and the site says that the testing center in my area is currently full and that I'll be wait listed for a spot. Has this happened to anyone else and what does it mean? I'm a bit confused because despite being wait listed, I'm still supposed to pay for the registration...?

Comments

• joegotbored-1joegotbored-1 Alum Member
    802 karma
    I would try to change locations. If it won't let you, give them a call during the week and ask to change locations for free to a location with room.

Also, word from the wise, take it at a law school if you can. You'll be more likely to end up with the nice long desks that wrap around the room instead of the tiny desk chairs where you barely have enough room for your booklet, let alone the answer sheet and your supplies.

Good luck!
  • mes08mes08 Alum Member
    edited October 2014 578 karma
    Unfortunately, this is the only testing center in Turkey where I'm currently living, so changing test centers would be a bit difficult/expensive lol. Thanks for the advice though, I'll give them a call tomorrow.