Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Core Curriculum with Question Bank?

plerplerplerpler Alum Member
in General 8 karma

Brand new to this awesome community so hi!!

Not sure if this is already explained somewhere... but how should we study the CC?

I gather we should save the PTs until after finishing the curriculum as to not waste them, but should we be using the Question Bank concurrently with (and if so, is this already embedded in the study schedule?) or after finishing the CC?

Comments

• LSATcantwinLSATcantwin Alum Member Sage
    13286 karma

With Ultimate+ I would follow the CC as it is laid out. There are TONS of drills after each type of question/lesson that you can do to drill the concepts home with. The question bank is helpful for a few reasons to supplement;

• When people ask questions on the forums - you can look it up
    • Helpful to find specific questions from PT's you have taken
    • Helpful to see difficulty/ranking of each question in each section
    • Giving access and explanations to all of the questions we have

I would call the question bank a supplemental tool for sure. For now just focus on hammering away at the CC. If you have questions feel free to ask under each lesson or here on the forums!

• plerplerplerpler Alum Member
    8 karma

@LSATcantwin said:
    With Ultimate+ I would follow the CC as it is laid out. There are TONS of drills after each type of question/lesson that you can do to drill the concepts home with. The question bank is helpful for a few reasons to supplement;

• When people ask questions on the forums - you can look it up
    • Helpful to find specific questions from PT's you have taken
    • Helpful to see difficulty/ranking of each question in each section
    • Giving access and explanations to all of the questions we have

I would call the question bank a supplemental tool for sure. For now just focus on hammering away at the CC. If you have questions feel free to ask under each lesson or here on the forums!

Thanks so much! Are PTs 1-35 then part of the CC already as example problems/quizzes/drills? Didn't see them in the study schedule.