Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Logic Games Breakdown on Test

Ruby1234Ruby1234 Alum Member
in Logic Games 57 karma

Hey all,

This may be a stupid question because I haven't started on practice tests yet (except for my diagnostic) but I'm currently going through logic games in the CC and I was wondering if there's some sort of consistent ratio of hard to easy logic games in the 4 games on the actual test. Is it possible that you'd sit down on test day and get 4 easy games, 4 really hard games, 4 medium games, etc. or do they strive for some sort of even breakdown? Thank you!

Comments

• BinghamtonDaveBinghamtonDave Alum Member 🍌🍌
    8699 karma

@Ruby1234 said:

. Is it possible that you'd sit down on test day and get 4 easy games, 4 really hard games, 4 medium games, etc. or do they strive for some sort of even breakdown?

Although not consistently the case, it is possible to have all all three possibilities you mention here. For examples of such, please see the following:
    -4 "easy" games: PT C2 (total target time on 7Sage for the set: about 24 minutes, please see also PT 47: total target time about 26 minutes)
    -4 really hard games: PT C (total target time on 7Sage for the set: 35 minutes, meaning we as test takers don't have really any time to not be on our toes for this one, we should be firing on all cylinders without any hesitation.)
    -4 Medium difficulty games: PT 48 (total target time: about 30 minutes).

What is far more likely in my experience is to find some sort of range more or less equivalent to PT 48's difficulty.

There are a couple of caveats I should put into place in summation here: I am taking "target time" to be largely indicative of difficulty, this is the strongest indicator I can think of in this department. The "target times" presumes a certain degree of familiarization with games and strategies for their successful management: please see 7Sage's Fool Proof Method.

-David

• Ruby1234Ruby1234 Alum Member
    57 karma

Thank you so much! This is really helpful.