Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In-stride CC LR pulse check

LSAT_WreckerLSAT_Wrecker Member
in General 4850 karma

Just finished the LR portion of the CC. Prior to the CC, my average performance on LR sections was ~20-21 questions answered with a score in the high teens/low 20's. I did a single timed LR section to get a snap shot of potential progress. 25 question section, 24 out of 25 questions answered (skipped a parallel flaw question intentionally due to stimulus / AC length). -2 on the section (the skipped one and one other 4 star question). In addition to the score, while reviewing the section, the in-test notes / logic analysis look totally different than prior to the CC and seem much more methodical and focused (a positive in my opinion).

Its a single data point and could be an outlier, but I'm very pleased with the outcome and hopeful that it is indicative of continued future improvement. Good ROI from my point of view.

Qualifier: Full transparency, I did watch an episode of McMafia prior to taking the section. There may be a correlation / causation flaw with my attribution of progress to the CC. I'll leave open the possibility that watching McMafia is improving my LR skills...

Comments

• _oshun1__oshun1_ Alum Member
    3652 karma

Killin it! Hoping for these same results when I'm done with LR. I'm making my way through the RRE section right now.

• LSAT_WreckerLSAT_Wrecker Member
    4850 karma

Thanks, @"surfy surf" . Good luck with your studies!

• SamiSami Live Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    10774 karma

Nice! Congratulations :smile: