Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Should I Retake?

ler.scavoneler.scavone Free Trial Member
edited October 2014 in General 5 karma
Hey all. Started prep in late July for the September LSAT. Self studied by reading the powerscore books and doing PT's (found sage a week before the test). Ended up getting a 151 with -14 on games got caught with like 7 blank, clearly shows I didn't do enough full timed run throughs filling in the bubbles. Also had to guess on the second half of a RC passage which never never happened to me in training. I got almost no sleep the night before which I think could have contributed. Basically should I go at it again in December?

Comments

• alexroark5alexroark5 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    812 karma
    If you want to do better, then yes you should.
  • ler.scavoneler.scavone Free Trial Member
    5 karma
    Thanks for the quick response. If I do 1 PT everyday (approx., yes I have this many left) until the December test what kinda increase you guys think I can expect? Barring I don't choke on the games again
  • Matt1234567Matt1234567 Inactive ⭐
    1294 karma
    If you adequately blind review all of your answers and really see where you're making the mistakes, you can easily see a huge boost in improvement. If LG is your weakest section, keep drilling on that section on your off days or in between reviewing your prep tests. Just be careful not to burn out!