Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Strategies to increase accuracy for timed PTs

CoffeeBeansCoffeeBeans Member
edited May 2018 in General 81 karma

I am BRing 172-174 (my target score), but on my timed PTs, I am scoring between 159-163. There's about a month left till the June LSAT. I have registered for it, but re-considering if I should take it yet, or wait till September.

The thing stopping me from taking it in September is I have kids who will be home during the summer break, which means I will barely get quiet time to study for the next couple of months. And, I will start working in August too. However, for the next month I have no work, and kids in school, meaning about 5-6 hours of study time everyday till June 11.

I guess, my question boils down to, how long does it usually take for people to get from their actual score to their BR score? What are some strategies (feel free to suggest webinars or discussion links) that I can use to increase accuracy in timed condition?

Comments

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27823 karma

Why do you think you’re scoring so substantially below your capabilities? You can’t answer your question until you’ve diagnosed the problem.