Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Statement review

stormstorm Member
in General 261 karma

Hi, folks!

It's been a while. I was on vacation and took a much needed break from studying - now I'm trying to find the motivation to jump back in and attack my weak spots before June.

The 3 folks writing my letters of rec (2 academic, 1 professional), have asked to see my statements in June so that they have time to meet with me to discuss and then also write my letters. My current dream is to hit "submit" in September or, latest, October.. So, timing is important with all of this.

I have a Personal Statement, GPA Addendum and Diversity Statement. Would anyone be willing to read through any/all of them? If so, please let me know and I can send you the Google Doc link! I think they are in a good place, but want some eyes to read them who do not know me before I send them to those writing my letters of rec.

Thanks!

Comments

• Seeking PerfectionSeeking Perfection Alum Member
    4428 karma

If you PM the link to me, I'll read them sometime and give advice. Feel free to ignore some of it though. You are the ultimate decider here and most of us don't know much more about these things than you. That said extra eyes and perspectives are always good.