Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just finished the CC and upgraded from Starter to Ultimate+ what now?

JPJ July2021JPJ July2021 Core Member
edited May 2018 in General 1532 karma

Title says it all. I watched the post CC webinar and upgraded so I have access to everything now. I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed with the lack of structure and sheer amount of materials available now. For those who have been in a similar position, how did you proceed?

Comments

• jkjohnson1991jkjohnson1991 Alum Member
    edited May 2018 766 karma

I just continued to do more problem sets with more emphasis in the areas where I did not feel I was that strong. You have so many more problem sets with the Ultimate plus so take advantage. I'm also FP LG 1-35 and doing untimed RC/LR sections and BR'ing them when done. I will start taking PT'S next week.

• buckmartinbuckmartin Alum Member
    91 karma

How do I find the post-CC webinar? Does anyone have a link to that page possibly?

• hurdlehopper101hurdlehopper101 Alum Member
    102 karma

Is the logic games bundle included in Ultimate +?

• JPJ July2021JPJ July2021 Core Member
    1532 karma

@hurdlehopper101 said:
    Is the logic games bundle included in Ultimate +?

Yes it is!

• hurdlehopper101hurdlehopper101 Alum Member
    102 karma

@Emily2122 what is an alternative to the bundle? Can I just fp games from 36-72 that encompass all general game types? I found a discussion that has 5 PTs that do this but I’d like to do more than 5 sections to fp.

• JPJ July2021JPJ July2021 Core Member
    1532 karma

@hurdlehopper101 said:
    @Emily2122 what is an alternative to the bundle? Can I just fp games from 36-72 that encompass all general game types? I found a discussion that has 5 PTs that do this but I’d like to do more than 5 sections to fp.

@hurdlehopper101 I think you would me fine doing that. I only fool proofed 1-35 because that's what everyone said to do but I don't really think there would be a difference if you fool proofed later games. However, I wouldn't FP all the way to PT 72 because you want to have some clean tests. Perhaps try 36 through 55 or 60 so you still have lots of unused tests?