Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAC refund policy for sept.

ebalde1234ebalde1234 Member
in July 2018 LSAT 905 karma

Hello, I was that LSAC is saying that if you register for both july and sept, do well in july and don't want to rewrite they will refund your sept. registration .

This to me seems like a better strategy if I need to rewrite then waiting until Nov. You won't get the score report until August16 for the july lsat.

What does everyone think ? Are those few weeks between july- sept lsat a game changer for your lsat score ? I've heard of people plateauing for the lsat --- below is what lsac sent

"If you are registered for the July test date as well as the September test date, you may request a full refund of your September LSAT registration fee if you are satisfied with your July score.

You may request a full refund of your September registration by submitting a signed request to LSACrefunds@lsac.org. Please include full refund for September in the Subject line. The signed refund request must be received by August 14, 2018 in order to be processed."

Comments