Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Stress dreams

MARLEYMSANDBERGMARLEYMSANDBERG Alum Member

Anyone who recently took the lsat (or is just studying for it) been having stress dreams? They’re driving me crazy and leave me more tired than the night before. Anyone care to share theirs?

Comments

• ebalde1234ebalde1234 Member
    905 karma

Hah I thought it was just me lol ?

• ebalde1234ebalde1234 Member
    905 karma

Try not to do lsat related things before sleeping

• Seeking PerfectionSeeking Perfection Alum Member
    4423 karma

I mostly just dreamed about doing logic games. I figured it was good. It was as close as I could get to studying in my sleep. But I guess it could have been stress.

• keets993keets993 Alum Member 🍌
    6045 karma

It's annoying because it's a random question my brain makes up so I can't solve it. Like, let me solve this logic game or figure out this inference?? But my brain hasn't fully formed the question so when I try to solve the question I realize it's a dream and wake up.

• SleepyslothSleepysloth Member
    61 karma

@keets993 said:
    It's annoying because it's a random question my brain makes up so I can't solve it. Like, let me solve this logic game or figure out this inference?? But my brain hasn't fully formed the question so when I try to solve the question I realize it's a dream and wake up.

same exact thing is happening with me lol, and within my dream i'm so frustrated as to why I'm not getting it right and even when I wake up I have a little bit of stress left in me

• MARLEYMSANDBERGMARLEYMSANDBERG Alum Member
    28 karma

In mine, I got an email that I had gotten a 52 as my score. Obviously not possible but made my dream me very upset. Then I looked online and it said that I had gotten a 169. Then dream me was anxious because I didn’t know which was accurate. Then my score online would change to 140. I think I just need the scores to be released ?

• AudaciousRedAudaciousRed Alum Member
    2689 karma

All the time. LR and LG sections in my sleep. Luckily, none related to score yet.

• Regis_Phalange63Regis_Phalange63 Alum Member
    1058 karma

In my most recent nightmare righr before the June test, I finished section 1 and blacked out. I woke up and everyone was finishing off section 4. The proctor said I had fallen asleep ans there was nothing I could do. I then legit woke up. the worst nightmare ever.