test center: NC - NC Central University, School of Law?

succulentsncsucculentsnc Free Trial Member
edited June 2018 in Test Center Reviews 49 karma

Did anyone take the June test at NCCU, School of Law? How was the desk, the proctor, and the noise level? How long did it take from arrival to test?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• LivingThatLSATdreamLivingThatLSATdream Alum Member
    500 karma

I took the dec 2017 test at NC state. Parking was a breeze. The room and desks were spacious, about 50 students. Proctors were amazing. Test started on time and I was out earlier than I expected, before 1:00pm I believe. Super smooth day. Cant help about much with NCCU but you can go and check out the law school room. The NC state place was the schools specific testing facility building, I think, so there was no outside noise. Wish I was still in NC so I could re-test there. Good luck!

• succulentsncsucculentsnc Free Trial Member
    49 karma

@LivingThatLSATdream said:
    I took the dec 2017 test at NC state. Parking was a breeze. The room and desks were spacious, about 50 students. Proctors were amazing. Test started on time and I was out earlier than I expected, before 1:00pm I believe. Super smooth day. Cant help about much with NCCU but you can go and check out the law school room. The NC state place was the schools specific testing facility building, I think, so there was no outside noise. Wish I was still in NC so I could re-test there. Good luck!

Thanks! I originally registered for NC State but got reassigned. I think the facility at NC state was perfect when I took the test on June 2018, but we didn't start on time because it took a while to check in all the test takers, the proctor collected and redistributed the admission ticket... etc.

The classroom at NCCU looks okay to me. But during my research I found multiple ridiculous incidents at NCCU, e.g. the ac was not working and a girl passed out, there was a March Band competition going on, bad proctors, etc, which freaks me out a little bit.

However, I don't have many choices for testing centers out there around Raleigh-Durham area. So I think I will go with NCCU and be prepared for the worst scenario.

• shegotitshegotit Member
    211 karma

Look into the Wake Forest Test Center

• LivingThatLSATdreamLivingThatLSATdream Alum Member
    500 karma

Oh I see @wuxinyi9512 sorry I couldn’t be of more help!

• succulentsncsucculentsnc Free Trial Member
    49 karma

@shegotit said:
    Look into the Wake Forest Test Center

they are not available in July :(