Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Problem with Videos

SM787878SM787878 Alum Member
edited November 2014 in General 6 karma
Just wondering if others are experiencing issues with the class videos or is it just my computer? Thanks.

Comments

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    Hey there,

What kind of issues are you getting? There's a thread here that might help you:
    http://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/1178/is-your-video-player-not-workinghtml5-error
  • SM787878SM787878 Alum Member
    6 karma
    Hi, Thanks for your response. I cleaned out my cookies and other items suggested by the discussion you suggested but no changes. the video starts playing and then stops every two seconds. It wasn't like this last week and I am not sure what's the reason. Any ideas?
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    edited November 2014 12637 karma
    Hi there,

That's odd. I tested a few videos on my end and I'm not getting that result. Do you run a wireless internet connection (or just an internet connection with a router)? It sounds like your internet may be running slow. Unplugging it for 20-30sec and then plugging it back in will restart the router and reboot your connection. If you're still having issues, please link me the affected videos so I can do further testing!
  • SM787878SM787878 Alum Member
    6 karma
    Hi,
    Thank you so much for your response. I called the internet service provider and they said that they are sending a technician to check the router as there may some issues with that. I will wait till they come check it and hopefully it will be fixed. I will let you know what happens. Thanks again.