Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This article weirdly motivates me...

mrbuttonsmrbuttons Alum Member
edited July 2018 in General 179 karma

It's a good read and hopefully it will motivate some of you like it did for me for some reason.

https://psychology.berkeley.edu/news/intense-prep-lsat-alters-brain-structure

Comments

• ad_coelumad_coelum Alum Member
    285 karma

Same here! I’m actually writing a paper on this topic for my Logic & Legal Reasoning course. Neat to know that we are getting smarter by taking the LSAT :smile: Wish you the best!

• JustDoItJustDoIt Alum Member
    3112 karma

Can confirm. It really does. You’ll be at dinner making an argument when suddenly you’re like oh no I just committed a part to whole flaw. I hope they don’t notice

• paulmv.benthempaulmv.benthem Alum Member
    1032 karma

I've seen this article float around before, but it never ceases to be encouraging! Thanks, @mrbuttons !

• Chipster StudyChipster Study Yearly Member
    893 karma

It really is kinda cool, isn't it? I have never read that taking the MCAT or the GRE does that.

• s_jrickes_jricke Alum Member
    360 karma

I knew something was happening to my brain.

• samantha.ashley92samantha.ashley92 Alum Member
    1777 karma

Love it! My dad was just telling me how I have to be smarter from all of this studying. I really do find myself thinking differently and more rationally. I wish I had before and after neural imaging done; I would put the images side-by-side and frame them hahaha. That would serve as my 7sage diploma! Now I'm wondering if I would actually do that...

• Q_ESQUIREQ_ESQUIRE Alum Member
    71 karma

This is great to know. I needed this kinda mental support Lol