Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help Understanding Premium Course!

FoolProofFunFoolProofFun Alum Member
in General 122 karma

Would anyone with the premium course be willing to take a screenshot of what the interface for drilling LR question types looks like? I'm just trying to get an idea of whether the extra investment will be worth it. Basically I just want to make sure I can drill LR within specific PT ranges so that I can preserve material for sectional practice. The course details are not incredibly helpful on this.

Thanks!

Comments

• Leah M BLeah M B Alum Member
    8392 karma

Hmm... I'm trying to see what you mean by the interface. Are you just wondering what tests the LR questions for drilling in the cc are taken from?

• Leah M BLeah M B Alum Member
    8392 karma

If so, I believe that all the course material is pulled from tests PT35 and earlier.

• samantha.ashley92samantha.ashley92 Alum Member
    edited July 2018 1777 karma

You get a 14-day money back guarantee, so go for the upgrade!

Using the question bank, you can drill certain section types with filters for question type, difficulty level, and PT. The LR "drill packs" (I think this is what you're referring to) are the LR sections for tests 1-29. However, both of these benefits are only included with Ultimate+.