Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do you guys think I am going too slow? Advice?

mynameisjeffmynameisjeff Member
edited August 2018 in General 519 karma

So I feel like I'm moving at a really slow pace when it comes to BR, checking answers, and foolproofing.

I take my test and then I normally wait till the next day to BR so I can rest my mind. ( I get so tired after taking a PT, my brain just hurts and doesn't want to focus anymore) I normally take 1-2 days to BR and really going over my answers (even the ones I get right).

Is anybody else doing the same thing? or is 2days too long? I do feel like I am going at a slow pace, but it makes me recognize my mistakes more and I feel more relax and not as rushing/cramming.

Comments

• SamiSami Live Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    edited August 2018 10789 karma

That looks right! Taking 2 days is pretty good. That's how long it takes me. Sometimes even longer. I usually Blind Review RC by writing down my low rez for each paragraph, doing write ups for each questions, and reviewing my footage -it's an all day affair! :tired_face: The blind review for LR depends on how many questions I had circled and most of the times I can finish it the same day as LG blind review.

Definitely do not rush and take as long as you need to. My write ups and footage review for each section is usually followed by listening to JY explanations, so it's just how long it takes and rushing it would just not help as that would be cutting corners.

• mynameisjeffmynameisjeff Member
    519 karma

@Sami said:
    That looks right! Taking 2 days is pretty good. That's how long it takes me. Sometimes even longer. I usually Blind Review RC by writing down my low rez for each paragraph, doing write ups for each questions, and reviewing my footage -it's an all day affair! :tired_face: The blind review for LR depends on how many questions I had circled and most of the times I can finish it the same day as LG blind review.

Definitely do not rush and take as long as you need to. My write ups and footage review for each section is usually followed by listening to JY explanations, so it's just how long it takes and rushing it would just not help as that would be cutting corners.

Same here. I do the LG and LR on day 1 and spend day 2 all for RC. Thank you this was comforting to read