Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for private LSAT tutor

kayyyy95kayyyy95 Alum Member
in General 95 karma

Hey guys,

I'm prepping to take the November LSAT and I'm starting to enter the final stretch crunch mode, so I was considering trying to find a private LSAT tutor to get in a few high intensity sessions before the test. For a bit of background, I have taken the LSAT twice now (my first score was okay and I ended up cancelling my second test score). I am planning to apply this cycle, but I also work full time so I was thinking that working with someone one on one might help me maximize my potential as best as I can before test day. Does anyone have any personal experience and/or advice on whether working with a private tutor in my position would be useful?

Also, does anyone happen to know of any private LSAT tutors in Long Island, New York that I could check out? I would really prefer someone that I would be able to work with in person and preferably in Long Island, but considering the stakes, I am not opposed to meeting in the city if need be.

Thanks!

Comments