Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

On-Screen Writing Tool

natedawgnatedawg Alum Member

Hey Sagers,

A bit of a strange question here, but here goes: Does anyone know the computer device J.Y. uses (or anything comparable to it) to write on the screen when going through the CC and the questions?

While I am still reserving timed drills and PT's for physical pencil and paper, I think this is a better option to use for drilling other material considering the printing, storing, and maneuvering through hordes of paper of drilling material is cumbersome and expensive. Thus, I am looking for a digital and more eco-friendly alternative.

Any and all help is appreciated!

Comments

• MissChanandlerMissChanandler Alum Member Sage
    3256 karma

I'm not sure about the computer program, but another option that I've heard of people using is to just print one copy of a game and put it in those plastic page protectors and write on it with a dry erase marker (it wipes of easily and you can reuse the game as many times as you want). This is nice because you still get the feel of reading on paper vs a screen but it's much less expensive than printing a billion copies of something.