Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I've taken all PTs 60-84. What now?

balulalowbalulalow Alum Member
in General 10 karma

Hi everyone,

I've taken all of the PTs 60 onwards in full. Does it make sense to redo the more recent ones (78-84) as I get closer to the November test date, or should I take the earlier PTs that I haven't taken before? Thanks so much!

Comments

• Victoria.Victoria. Member
    553 karma

I have the same question, looking forward to any suggestions as well.

• BinghamtonDaveBinghamtonDave Alum Member 🍌🍌
    edited October 2018 8705 karma

Did you thoroughly review the PTs from that set? By thoroughly review I mean are you able to explain the underlying logic behind any question on that set? If you haven’t, I would redo the exams you had the most trouble with+ thorough review.
    If you have, then I would suggest doing exams from the 50s set strictly timed and reviewed as well as re-reviewing some material from the new exams to stay fresh.

I hope this helps
    David

Edit: spelling

• MissChanandlerMissChanandler Alum Member Sage
    3256 karma

I would do a mixture of both. I think that older PTs (especially 40-60) are close enough to current ones to be worth studying and taking. You could also break up the ones you've already done and drill them/foolproof the games/using them as fake experimental sections for your full timed PTs. If you do decide to redo PTs, you should know that your scores will probably be a little bit artificially inflated.