Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are we able to bring our coats into the testing room?

justrandomjustrandom Alum Member
edited November 2014 in General 343 karma
I know that for the LSAT centers you are not allowed to wear a hoodie or bring your phone and it says all you can have is your ziplock bag. I know we can't have like a purse or bookbag, but are we allowed to bring our coats into the room or are we suppose to leave it somewhere else? Thank you in advance.

Comments

• harrismeganharrismegan Member
    2074 karma
    I am pretttttyy sure absolutely no coats lol.
    They won't even let you wear hats. They aren't going to let you bring a coat.
  • justrandomjustrandom Alum Member
    343 karma
    Okay, thank you!!! I'm going to have to think of what to do because I live in NYC and it's cold now. I don't have a car since I use the subway so I won't be able to leave it anywhere.
  • harrismeganharrismegan Member
    2074 karma
    They'll probably have somewhere for you to put it :) just call ahead!
  • jdawg113jdawg113 Alum Inactive ⭐
    2654 karma
    you can def wear stuff, the issue is if it has a hood, test centers can be cold so it would be silly to not let you wear something, just wouldnt have it be some big obnoxious coat you wouldnt be comfy wearing if it happens to be cold in your room.
  • Allison MAllison M Alum Member Inactive Sage
    810 karma
    I brought my coat and blanket-sized scarf into the September administration, no problem. The coat even had a hood! But test centers vary in their strictness, so layer under your jacket to avoid any nasty surprises.