Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

January 2019

bernardita.agyekumbernardita.agyekum Core Member
in General 64 karma

Who is taken the January Lsat 2019?

Is it possible for me to score between 150-160? How many practice test will I need to take a week? My points keeps on decreasing and I am trying to figure out what else I should do? I am still weak on Logic Games and RC? Should I focus on my weaker sides or my stronger side which is the LR ?

I just want to do ok and get into an ok law school.

I need some encouragement too... (it is not easy) because I am working full time and I barely get enough sleep.

Comments

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    edited October 2018 9377 karma

@"bernardita.agyekum" said:
    Who is taken the January Lsat 2019?

Is it possible for me to score between 150-160? How many practice test will I need to take a week? My points keeps on decreasing and I am trying to figure out what else I should do? I am still weak on Logic Games and RC? Should I focus on my weaker sides or my stronger side which is the LR ?

I just want to do ok and get into an ok law school.

I need some encouragement too... (it is not easy) because I am working full time and I barely get enough sleep.

Hi @"bernardita.agyekum",

To get good advice, I recommend posting your current PrepTest score average, your Blind Review score average, and your average score breakdown (e.g. LG: -5, LR: -8, -8, RC: -10). Without knowing where you are, we can't say if it's possible for you to score between 150-160.

To get a 150, you usually have to get about 57 questions correct. It's 74-75 questions for a 160. That's about 17-point (raw score) difference.
    https://7sage.com/lsat-score-percentile-conversion/

The definition of "ok law school" depends on each person. Your goal score should be above your goal school's 75th percentile LSAT score.

Good luck, and please post more information so that 7Sagers can answer your question :wink: