Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which LSAT PrepTests to Start With

zara.j20zara.j20 Member
edited November 2014 in General 30 karma
Hi everyone!

I've finished my own studying and reviewing of LSAT concepts and am now starting PrepTests. I'm hoping to do around 30-35 tests (however long that may take) in order to improve my score from my diagnostic, which was in the 140s. I was wondering if people had any suggestions on which tests to start with and where to go from there.

Thanks!
Zara

Comments

• Sully8725Sully8725 Alum Member
    146 karma
    Answers are definitely going to vary... I personally started with the oldest (PT 36) and worked my way forward. I wanted to ensure I had solidified my basics before "ruining" newer test. I think it is best to leave the newer tests for closer to when your write. I feel the overall test hasn't changed but specific nuances have, ex: comparative reading passages in newer tests, necessity of reading both speakers in LR stimulus (in newer tests), more intricate grammar in newer tests and possibly a shift in games from "easier" to "medium-medium/hard."
    This is just my opinion, but if you intend to get the most out of prep testing don't just generate semi random 3 digits numbers (as in, don't just write a test to see what you score) write the tests with a focus on timing and elements you don't know, then blind review like it is your job, create a concrete foundation and then move to the next test.
    Good luck!
    -G
  • zara.j20zara.j20 Member
    30 karma
    Thanks for the advice! This was super helpful!