Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

uploading grades

Chipster StudyChipster Study Yearly Member
in General 893 karma

I am signed up for CAS and I keep requesting that my undergraduate grades get sent through the service that my university uses and they never show up?? I have spent 10 bucks 3 times now and no grades. University says check with service, service says they sent them to CAS and CAS says they don't receive them. Yikes. Any ideas would be most welcome.

Comments

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    9382 karma

@"Chipster Study" said:
    I am signed up for CAS and I keep requesting that my undergraduate grades get sent through the service that my university uses and they never show up?? I have spent 10 bucks 3 times now and no grades. University says check with service, service says they sent them to CAS and CAS says they don't receive them. Yikes. Any ideas would be most welcome.

Hmmm...I think I would call the university to get the tracking number of FedEx or UPS and check who received at LSAC and then call the transcript department of LSAC and tell them that someone in fact received it.