Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Last Week!

harrismeganharrismegan Member
edited December 2014 in General 2074 karma
I don't know about anyone else, but I'm feeling burnt out this last week going into the exam.

What does everyone else's week look like? I work M/T/W and I took TH/F off. M/T/W I am going to do 1 1/2 hours of morning studying before work, reviewing 1 complete, 4 passage, timed RC section, some light LG, LR weaknesses over my lunch break, and home for some more LR practice. Thursday I was considering writing my last prep test, and I was going to take Friday off entirely. I am going to try and maximize my sleep schedule this week as well!

Is anyone doing anything different?

Comments

• turnercmturnercm Alum Member 🍌
    edited December 2014 770 karma
    that sounds great!!!!

I'm going to take a PT M/W for sure. Not sure if i'm taking one on Tuesday (because I like blind reviewing the next day), but I may need another recent PT under my belt.

Thursday morning review, Thursday evening and Friday totally free. Took off work for the week (easier to do for part time, and my boss is an attorney so he gets it hahaha) I'm also sleeping early all week! let's do this!!!!! :D