Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do Logic Games In Order?

LSATLSAT-3LSATLSAT-3 Core Member
edited March 2020 in Logic Games 419 karma

Hi all,

Does anyone recommend doing logic games in order, from earliest to latest?

Comments

• 1000001910000019 Alum Member
    3279 karma

Not sure whether you are asking:
    1) Whether to do the games inside one PT sequentially.
    2) Whether to do entire LG sections sequentially.

• MissChanandlerMissChanandler Alum Member Sage
    3256 karma

It sounds like OP means going through the PTs' logic games in order (like 1-35 for foolproofing). I think either way I would say yes- foolproofing in order is great. I usually do the games in a PT in order as well. I think the only time you shouldn't do that is if you get a crazy game and you just don't know where to start or if you are only aiming to do three games- in that case, you might not want to just automatically do the first three.

• LSATLSAT-3LSATLSAT-3 Core Member
    419 karma

Thank you 10000019 and MissChanandler for your replies. I should've been more specific: If I hope to work through every logic game from PT 1-84 (or as many of them as I can) before test day, do you recommend starting with PT 1 and working forward through 84, or should numerical order play no role? (I'm wondering if LGs build from each other in any sense.)

• MissChanandlerMissChanandler Alum Member Sage
    3256 karma

Yeah I'd start from game one. I wouldn't say that they "build" from one another necessarily, I just think it makes the most sense to start at one for a few reasons. 1) You don't want to start on games that you're going to want to PT with. 2) There are a lot of "weird" games in the earlier sets that are good to have exposure to. 3) It's way easier to keep track of foolproofing (to me at least) going in order

• LSATLSAT-3LSATLSAT-3 Core Member
    edited January 2019 419 karma

Thanks for your thoughts!