Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT Accomodations

Hey everyone,

I was hoping someone could help. Essentially, I applied for accommodations due to lingering effects of a recent concussion I suffered. I was seeking accommodations for the Nov 17 LSAT in Canada. Although, I was granted the accommodations my test date has been moved to the 19th which seems a little odd. I have 2 questions; firstly, will I still receive my score at the same time as other Nov writers? Secondly, will I get a different version of the exam than individuals writing on the Nov. Anything helps, thank you once again guys!

Comments

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    edited November 2018 9377 karma

@Dhil2444 said:
    Hey everyone,

I was hoping someone could help. Essentially, I applied for accommodations due to lingering effects of a recent concussion I suffered. I was seeking accommodations for the Nov 17 LSAT in Canada. Although, I was granted the accommodations my test date has been moved to the 19th which seems a little odd. I have 2 questions; firstly, will I still receive my score at the same time as other Nov writers? Secondly, will I get a different version of the exam than individuals writing on the Nov. Anything helps, thank you once again guys!

1) Yes, accomodated test-takers usually receive their scores at the same time as everyone else even though the test date is different.

2) Since it's on a different date, it will likely be a different test, but sometimes people have reported getting the same test. So we don't know.