Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My professor asked for a reason statement

MindyKaleMindyKale Alum Member

I am assuming something with as much detail and personality like PS would not be what he is asking for.
I wrote something about my motivations to go to law school. I thought he's looking for a reason about my career change (STEM major).
What do you guys think I must write about?

Comments

• Kermit750Kermit750 Alum Member
    edited November 2018 2124 karma

I had a professor ask for something similar and I wrote on why law school. I think what you have is fine and if he needs more detail I bet he'll ask.

• _oshun1__oshun1_ Alum Member
    3652 karma

I had a professor ask for a statement of purpose. I just sent a rough/nearly complete draft of my PS.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@MindyKale said:
    I am assuming something with as much detail and personality like PS would not be what he is asking for.
    I wrote something about my motivations to go to law school. I thought he's looking for a reason about my career change (STEM major).

My boss asked for something similar when writing my rec. I wrote that my exposure to deal work is why I'm interested in law school. It was a short paragraph. I would try to tie in what you've been doing/studied into your motivations to go to law school.

p.s. I miss you Minty<3

• MindyKaleMindyKale Alum Member
    350 karma

@Alex said:

@MindyKale said:

My boss asked for something similar when writing my rec. I wrote that my exposure to deal work is why I'm interested in law school. It was a short paragraph. I would try to tie in what you've been doing/studied into your motivations to go to law school.

p.s. I miss you Minty<3

Aww Alex <3