Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Does anyone besides me refer back to the wrong LG question?

thayraythayray Free Trial Member

I'm looking for an easy fix for a problem I've encountered numerous times. While I'm sketching and contemplating possibilities to a specific question in a logic game and then look back to compare answer choices, I later realize that I'm referring to the wrong-number question. The answer choices often look so similar from one question to the next that it can take a while to realize I've made this mistake. Has anyone else encountered this dilemma, and how did you deal with it?

Comments

• studyingandrestudyingstudyingandrestudying Core Member
    5254 karma

Maybe think in back of head OK, I'm on X question. Also, sometimes I'll write 5 (6, 7, whatever) questions at the top of a problem set.

• EAnn8771EAnn8771 Alum Member
    edited November 2018 126 karma

My friend had a similar issue and while his solution would be distracting for me it worked for him. He would draw an arrow from the question to a space on his paper where he was doing his work. Therefore it was visually easy for him to see the connection between the question, his work, and the answer choices, and it doesn't take too long to draw an arrow or something similar (especially if you are losing time trying to figure out which question you were on). Hope this helps a bit, I understand that that can be a very frustrating issue!