Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Take Nov? Last timed PTs in the upper 160s, BR in upper 170s, goal 170+

xenonhexafluoroxenonhexafluoro Alum Member
edited November 2018 in November 2018 LSAT 428 karma

I've been studying since September for the November test and I've brought myself up to the upper 160s (168 average from 157). I want a 170+ on the actual exam. Should I keep drilling on my weak points and take next week's test or should I postpone til January? I really wanted to apply this cycle, and I'm not that far off from my goal, so I'm leaning towards taking this upcoming test and retaking in January/postponing applications if I don't meet my goal. Any thoughts?

Comments

• ExcludedMiddleExcludedMiddle Alum Member
    737 karma

Definitely take it. You're within striking distance of your goal score. With January as a backup test, you should be fine.

• MissChanandlerMissChanandler Alum Member Sage
    3256 karma

Yeah I think you should go ahead and take it, especially if you've hit your goal score before in practice. Your plan sounds good!

• LSAT_WreckerLSAT_Wrecker Member
    4850 karma

I would take. I would also not cram in the last week. Do light work to keep yourself engaged, but give your mind a chance to rest so you can roll into the test fresh. Also, focus on the fact that you are taking January as well so you don't stress yourself out while taking the November test.

Good luck!