Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where to start with 7sAge

tayanthony31tayanthony31 Core Member
in General 81 karma

Ive been studying for about 3 months and Now that I have a grasp on the test I want to purchased 7sage to hone my skills. My problem is that I dont know where to start. Im considering the 7sage starter or the premium and I would gradually work my way up to the ultimate+. I worry thst since im not a true beginner to the lsat that The starter pack will feel like busy work and i wont see any improvement in my understanding of the lsat. Any opinions are greatly appreciated.

Where to begin with 7sage
  1. Should I start with Premium or starter pack?9 votes
    1. Starter
      22.22%
    2. Premium
      22.22%
    3. Ultimate
      55.56%

Comments

• LSAT_WreckerLSAT_Wrecker Member
    4850 karma

I think your understanding of the 7Sage levels is a bit off. The instruction provided in 7Sage (the Core Curriculum) is identical in every level. What differs among the levels is the amount of additional drilling materials and PTs included. More of these materials are available at each level.

FWIW, if I had it to do all over again, I would purchase the highest level I could reasonably afford. The additional materials are worth the cost, IMHO.

• Wait whatWait what Alum Member
    244 karma

I was in the same position as you. I had about three months of study under my belt. I started with premium then upgraded to ultimate plus for access to the pts and explanations. The highest level comes with PDFs of all the PTs and explanations. So if you don’t have majority of them it’s a good deal. Especially if your in it for the long hall and will be studying for the better part of a year. Also, the lessons on logic and grammar were extremely valuable. Finally being able to reprint Sections is really helpful especially for games.