Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How much time do I need to fully complete and master all 7Sage 844 hours?

Nathan FNathan F Member
in General 51 karma

Hi guys,
I have been studying for the LSAT for 2-3 months now on my own. I am doing well, but I really want to take it to the next level. I am taking the November LSAT in a few days and I know for sure that I would like to take it again in the future. However, 7sage will be my partner this time around. How much time should I plan to study? If I aim to take the test again in June 2019, is that an ideal test date if I start Ultimate Plus on December 1st?

Comments

• drbrown2drbrown2 Alum Member
    2227 karma

It depends on your other commitments, but if you are good at time management and put in an appropriate amount of study time on a consistent basis I think that is fine. Don't go too fast through the curriculum and don't blow through your prep tests. 2 months of core curriculum with some drills and another month of fool proofing logic games, then 3 months to take PTs, thoroughly blind review, and drill your weak areas/return to the core curriculum. Even though you already have some experience with the test you should still spend time with the curriculum and make sure you have the fundamentals down. The Ultimate package is great because you have convenient PDF access to every single PT and you get way more drills for each question type.

• PolemarchusPolemarchus Alum Member
    53 karma

844 hours

• Patz4lifePatz4life Alum Member
    214 karma

I personally took 3 months through the CC. I was in school and did about 12 hours a week. I think it's important to take your time and not rush anything. I don't do EVERY problem set in the CC. I don't want to burn out nor do I want to waste problem sets that I could utilize once I realize what I really need to work on (which will come from doing Full PTs or timed sections).

• Nathan FNathan F Member
    51 karma

@Polemarchus said:
    844 hours

This is THE exact answer that I have been searching for. Thank you guys.