Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

please delete this discussion, thank you

Non-classical LawgicNon-classical Lawgic Alum Member
edited November 2018 in November 2018 LSAT 57 karma

please delete this discussion, thank you

Comments

• bendrummond33bendrummond33 Alum Member
    96 karma

I'm in the same position. I honestly am not sure if i slept at all the night before, i kept drifting in and out of sleep and getting massive waves of anxiety.

Like you, test day was sorta a blur but i'd definitely suggest not cancelling it. As you said, you don't really know how it went and you feel like nothing went horribly wrong. I don't know about you, but i was never actually tired when writing the test, i think our bodies know what is at stake and feeds us this adrenaline to keep us sharp even when tired. I'm also registered for January. I'd really suggest not cancelling it unless you think you did poorly, who knows maybe that adrenaline got you a great score despite a lack of sleep! Cheers!

• MissChanandlerMissChanandler Alum Member Sage
    3256 karma

I would definitely not cancel!

• _oshun1__oshun1_ Alum Member
    3652 karma

I don’t think anyone slept well before the exam I wouldn’t worry about it. If you do decide to retake maybe try to find a sleeping pill that works for you. I took like 1/3 of this sleeping pill that I take when I travel before the test so I wouldn’t be up all night from nerves.