Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Untimed score of 153

Giselle MooreGiselle Moore Alum Member
in General 17 karma

I took a test untimed and scored 153 , is that a bad score for untimed?

Comments

• MissChanandlerMissChanandler Alum Member Sage
    3256 karma

Honestly I don’t think there’s such a thing as a “good” or “bad” untimed score. Untimed tests are just learning tools and they can help you figure out your weaknesses, but they really aren’t comparable to timed tests

• OhnoeshalpmeOhnoeshalpme Alum Member
    edited December 2018 2531 karma

It's not bad, but it demonstrates that you lack the fundamental knowledge required for success on this test. I recommend doing the Core Curriculum again, and then doing timed section drilling. In this process, you will be gathering a large sample size to use in the 7sage diagnostic tools. With these tools you can see where your weaknesses are. Return to the lessons regarding those question types and drill by question type and review until you understand the strategy required for each question type. After this, continue to do untimed drilling until you can improve your untimed score to 5 points above your target score. Once you are 5 points untimed above your target score, then you can start with timed drilling.

• Giselle MooreGiselle Moore Alum Member
    17 karma

thank you so much guys