Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Registration for June, July '19 tests will open early Jan, along w/ new Digital familiarization tool

john1234-1john1234-1 Alum Member
edited December 2018 in General 426 karma

Per LSAC:

Registration for the June and July 2019 LSAT tests will open in early January, along with a new Digital LSAT familiarization tool.

-Our free Digital LSAT familiarization tutorial will be available in the test prep section of LSAC.org starting in early January when registration opens for the July 2019 test. Using any internet-connected device, you will be able to see all the details on how the tablet test works so that you can feel confident on test day.

-We are also developing digital test-preparation materials for use on your own device.

For more info, please visit: http://bit.ly/DigitalLSAT

Comments

• AudaciousRedAudaciousRed Alum Member
    edited December 2018 2689 karma

Awesome! Thanks! If July is truly a "Cancel after the fact and get a free run later", I may do it. I wasn't planning on so early (more like October/November), but there's really no downside to that.

• john1234-1john1234-1 Alum Member
    426 karma

@AudaciousRed said:
    If July is truly a "Cancel after the fact and get a free run later", I may do it.

Yep, this truly is the case! And I completely agree; there's no downside here. This may be the only exception to the 7sage adage "don't take it until you are ready"

• will there be a way before walking into the test to know whether you will be part of the digital format or the written format. Seems like a lot of stress not to know till you walk into the July test.

• john1234-1john1234-1 Alum Member
    426 karma

@"Lawschoolhopeful-4" said:
    will there be a way before walking into the test to know whether you will be part of the digital format or the written format. Seems like a lot of stress not to know till you walk into the July test.

As far as I can tell, it's going to be random. But I suppose there is a possibility that they notify you as the test approaches. Stay tuned I guess!