Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Acceptance Call but No Email?

LLLL1111LLLL1111 Alum Member

I received a call yesterday in the early morning from Washington University in St. Louis. The caller congratulated me on my acceptance to the law school. However, I never received an email or other form of acceptance confirmation. Should I be concerned?

Comments

• MissChanandlerMissChanandler Alum Member Sage
    3256 karma

Congratulations! I wouldn't be concerned. They probably call at the same time as when they send out physical acceptances and they just take a little longer.

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27860 karma

Yeah no worries. WUSTL makes the calls before sending anything else out. You'll receive an email as well as a physical letter in the next few days. Congrats!

• eRetakereRetaker Free Trial Member
    2043 karma

@ledvorala said:
    I received a call yesterday in the early morning from Washington University in St. Louis. The caller congratulated me on my acceptance to the law school. However, I never received an email or other form of acceptance confirmation. Should I be concerned?

First congrats! It took a day from WUSTL to email me and then a week for it to come via mail after the initial call. They have been the most responsive and understanding admissions office I've interacted with, so you can definitely shoot an email tomorrow morning just to be sure.

• LSAT_WreckerLSAT_Wrecker Member
    4850 karma

Congrats!