Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HELP! Taking LSAT in Jan

PezLo0873PezLo0873 Alum Member
in General 19 karma

My diagnostic was a 147, and after about 4 months of study using 7sage, I am now averaging an LSAT score of 158. I have about 4 more weeks of study left before taking the LSAT this month, and I'm seeking advice on how to see a big enough improvement in these 4 weeks so that I score at least a 165 on the real LSAT. What is the best way to get me up there in less than 4 weeks? For context, my I perform worse on LG, averaging -10. Should I focus more on LG these weeks, without completely neglecting LR sections? Or should I strive to perfect LR and LC sections? I usually miss aroun 6 to 8 LR and LC questions.

Thanks!

Comments

• BamboosproutBamboosprout Alum Member
    edited January 2019 1694 karma

Yeah, I think you have a strong plan. Focus on LG, the most learnable section, while keeping the LR and RC sections fresh in your mind. Just try your best. There's very little more you can do, and if you can't get the score you want, it's ok. It's better to think the grape out of your reach to be sour than to expect something that is not realistic.