Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lewis and Clark Interview

coreyrogers53coreyrogers53 Free Trial Member

Invited to an optional interview as part of the application process. First availability is 2 weeks from now, and pretty slim pickings at that. If I signed up for the interview the application wouldn't be considered complete until after I did the interview. Do you all think it would be too detrimental if I did not sign up for one? My stats are 3.3 and 162. Lewis and Clark Medians 3.38 and 158.

Comments

• Leah M BLeah M B Alum Member
    8392 karma

I think it might be detrimental, but only slightly. Since you’re just a bit above medians, it might be nice to put a face with the name for them, and go a little above and beyond so they know you are serious. Kind of like writing an optional essay. It’s optional, but generally recommended.

• Leah M BLeah M B Alum Member
    8392 karma

FWIW, I think you’re fine on the timeline too. Doing an interview a couple of weeks from now isn’t so late, and they’ll know you had your app in earlier. I think this cycle is going to be a little more slow moving than last year, so drawing it out a bit is ok.