Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Upgrading from Starter to Ultimate

CourtneyMayCourtneyMay Alum Member
in General 40 karma

Hey Guys!

I wondering if it would be to my benefit to upgrade my 7sage package from Starter to Ultimate. I am running out of practice material and money is pretty tight so i'm curious if anyone found upgrading as a cheaper option instead of purchasing more PT's online?

Comments

• KeepCalmKeepCalm Alum Member
    edited February 2019 807 karma

In the long run, it would definitely be cheaper to upgrade as opposed to continue purchasing more PTs. I am in a similar boat :confused: money is tight for me as well so I have just been purchasing PTs to continue my subscription. I would much rather just upgrade because I am spending more money this way! Until I have enough to pay upfront, I will be doing this :disappointed:

• PrincessPrincess Alum Member
    821 karma

Hey! I think it will help for sure. I started with the starter before which was helpful to an extent. For example, I would get great scores on the sets during 7sage practice, but I would just bomb on the real preptests. This was because I was getting exposed to only the easy-medium questions and not the harder ones. I think it helped me to have access to all of the information and just feel more prepared. Now, I have to go through the CC for the second time.

• Pride Only HurtsPride Only Hurts Alum Member
    2186 karma

Do it! The drills and added explanations alone make it sooooooo worth it.